Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Urban Senior | Okinawa Senior Photographer

What can I say about this shoot! It was a fantastic Sunday morning and I went and picked up Mr. Nick, whom my family have known for 4 yrs now! I was thrilled when Mum, Jen hired me to take his senior photos! As soon as an emerald green guitar was mentioned visions of the final images were already in my head!
Nick's school ring matches his guitar!
This one is on 16x24 canvas and looks great!
An Okinawa photo hot spot! LOL
Keith Haring in the house!
We went walking all around American Village!
It was the perfect spot for his shoot!
Gotta to give the fisheye some love!!!
 A quick stop at Lawsons...Oi, where's that guitar gone?!!!
 And one last shot at the USA Flag!
This last one was taken as our families were camping at Okuma. Nick likes to come on geocaching adventures with us. This time it was a sunset adventure and I told his Mum the session started a week early for this shot!
 And kids...as long as you are being good...always remember...YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH!!!
Congratulations Nick...A Senior at Kubasaki High School, Okinawa, Japan! You are a great young man and you will go far!

No comments: